Covenant has a dual degree program in engineering to give students pursuing a technical field the opportunity to have both a solid, Christ-centered education and top-notch engineering training. The program typically consists of three years at Covenant, where the student is taught the fundamentals in mathematics, sciences, and even engineering. The student then transfers to an approved engineering institution and studies the remaining engineering courses in the chosen field of engineering.
Upon completion of the program, the student will receive two degrees: a Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science from Covenant College and a Bachelor of Science in the particular branch of engineering from the chosen engineering school.
While we have a preferred relation with the Georgia Institute of Technology, recent participants in the program have also attended a number of other universities, such as Clemson, the University of Kentucky, Tennessee Tech, and Auburn.
- Contact Dr. Curtis Stern, Director of the Engineering Dual-Degree program
- Visit the Engineering Dual-Degree program website
- Student Profile: Pre-Engineering major Bryan Zumbach '14
- Download the Engineering Dual-Degree program section of the Academic Catalog
- Download the 2012-13 Engineering Dual-Degree Requirements Checklist